Entering the Go-Go,
Mausi Mouse was alone but glad to spend some time, taking the floor.
For 3 units, Mausi Mouse has lived here such a slice of life she would never exchange for a cheeeese!!!
To late! They took a picture of her.
Floating among them, she felt lonely surronded by hundred.
– You have no shadow! Shout at her the Fatty-Photo-Girl.
– No shadow but a soul. This allows me to dance.
– The shadow is the negative reflection of yourself. Without it, there is no trance.
Mausi Mouse sank into the soundtrack of her life: “I’m lighter, I’m greater and a thousand times…”
– How wrong are you, countered the Fatty-Photo-Girl
Distancing herself from the situation, Mausi Mouse fell on the DJ:
– I’m sorry, have you seen my shadow?
It’s quite dark in your corner, the shadow could be stuck in here…
– Being there every night I can assure you, you’re not the only one. It’s gone.
Dance, carry on, hope, move on and the shadow will return.
Mausi Mouse spend another unit swinging on the dance floor.
“How could I have been such an idiot and let go the shadow I adore?”
For a couple of minutes she also lost her smile and bitterly regretted this cheesy taste of life.
04 mai 2013